Weddings at Gateway Center
The staff of Gateway Center and Spectra Food Services & Hospitality would like to congratulate you on your upcoming wedding. We know that this important event marks the start of your new life together, and we welcome the opportunity to be a part of your special day.
Your reception at Gateway Center will feature spacious seating arrangements in a modern and well-maintained ballroom with service that is flawlessly executed. Gateway Center provides romantic banquet lighting, drapery color choices, flexible room options and creative flair to assure that your wedding reception will be like no other.
Spectra Food Services & Hospitality is the exclusive, in-house caterer of Gateway Center. Gateway Center has a No Outside Food or Beverage Policy. Spectra offers delicious options to please all of your guests or you may customize a menu that is reflective of your vision and budget. Check out our enticing WEDDING MENUS with many choices to make your reception planning effortless and pleasurable.
Finally, our staff of experienced event managers will ensure that you have personalized service and attention to every detail. We treat each wedding as the truly unique event that it should be, both for you and for your guests.
Call us today to make an appointment with our sales staff to view the room that will be best suited for your reception.
Gateway Center & Spectra Food Services & Hospitality is proud to offer competitive Wedding Packages that include:
- Round tables of 8 people each and chairs with china, glassware & silverware
- White, ivory, or black floor length linen and napkin options
- Champagne Toast for head table & Cocktail Reception with Cheese & Vegetable Display*
- Served or buffet cake after cutting
- Table numbers and stands
- 20’x20’ or 16’x24’ dance floor
- Up to six risers for head table
- Drapery backdrop behind head table (limited colors available)
- Skirted tables for your cake, DJ, gifts, place cards, & party favors
- Mirror tile & votive candle centerpieces
- Complimentary set-up and tear-down
- Decorative ficus trees with white lights
- Complimentary Bride’s Room (for clients having their ceremony on-site; subject to availability)
- High Tech In-House Production Team with Audio Visual & Lighting Packages
- Affordable Décor Packages
*Available only with certain packages
You can view more wedding reception photos on our Facebook page.
Brides: Have you ever wondered - What are the latest wedding trends? What are the best flowers to have to match my color scheme?
What are the best wedding dress styles for my figure?
What are some fun ways to make my wedding different?
If you have a wedding wedding question, you can
ASK THE WEDDING EXPERTS (aka the Gateway Bridal Show vendors) and get answers!